Saturday, April 25, 2009

I have been a little slacker!

This week has been crazy!! Would you believe it if I said I haven't gone to the gym once?? Oh boy. But you know, I'm ok with it for THIS WEEK ONLY. It's finals and I have so much to do that I just don't have time to use 1-1.5 hours at the gym. I must study, write papers, etc. It's been crazy, and I'm barely hanging on to my sanity by a thread, but it's almost over. I have one more BIG final on Monday, then another on Thursday that I am not so worried about. I am going to spend the entire day today reading a book about Deafness and the Law. Maybe I'll hop on the bike at the gym and do it...that's a great idea!! I'm a genius. Then maybe next week, if I am not curled up in a corner, I will clean my house. It's funny, I don't know why this semester's finals have been so stressful, but it sure has taken its toll. It will be nice to look forward to my triathlon, and then Little Red. I am taking classes over the summer, but it should be a little smoother. Right?
Her's a shout out to Devon. Yesterday she told me I looked like I was "doing great/looking great". I could kiss you for that. And to my client who asked me yesterday if I was pregnant, then when I said no they asked if it was just fat on my stomach---I might kill you in the night. :) Devon loves me. lol!
Oh, a few cool updates: I finally bought clips for my cycling shoes, and I had the brakes on my bike tuned up, so I am READY to go! As soon as the rain stops, I will be rockin' that bike! Who wants to join me?
15% body fat or bust!

4 comments:

  1. That person better have been deaf to explain the difference in culturally correct behavior. I would love to accompany you on your assassination trip if you would like some company! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a butthole! Who says that? Oh that's right, clients like mine....if it was the same person I say we take em out! I personally think you are handling things really well, finals are rough. I think this semester is probably hard cause you have so many clients, I know that I have been taking the stress of my clients finals home with me. Lame. Anyway, you are super hot, I know it and you know it. So there. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um...Seriously?? As in FOR REAL??? Who does that???

    I would love to tell you how fantastic you look, but I need to see you first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AMY! You're doing AWESOME!!! KEEP going! The most important thing is persistance, just keep going and you WILL meet your goal!

    ReplyDelete