Sunday, April 5, 2009

Almost done with week 2

Ok, so this week has been great with my workouts. I went to a spin class on Saturday morning that kicked my butt!! I'm glad they let me "take it easy" for my first day. I am staying in my "fat burning" heart rate zone, trusting that Polar really does know what they are talking about. (except for that spin class...yikes! That one worked my cardio endurance) I was told to "trust the science behind the watch", so I am.
I must admit that this week has been a little rough in regards to my food intake. My first week I was really good about eating proper portions and often throughout the day, but this week...eh not so much. Friday was especially bad. I has this super healthy pita thing for lunch, but I just ate SO much. Oh, and it was my breakfast too-I finally got to eat at like 11 am. It was 3 servings of meat, and I ate the whole dang thing. I was really glad that I felt sick afterward. That'll teach me-until dinner anyway. Every year, Matt's Grandpa takes all his kids and grandkids to dinner. Last Friday we went to Los Hermanos. It was so yummy! I got shrimp fajitas, which were delicious. The only problem was all the tortilla chips I ate while waiting for my food. I was so so hungry when I got there, then they had to prepare food for like 20 people, plus I am mildly allergic to wheat, so you do the math. Again, I was stuffed (to the rafters!). So in the end I ate 2 very large meals, a few small snacks, and tortilla chips. Oh boy. The beginning of the week was better. Tomorrow's weigh-in might not give me the results I want, so to that I say "THIS WEEK IS GONNA ROCK!!!"
This Friday will be my first session with my personal trainer. I am really excited to start working with her...she's gonna kill me! :)
9 weeks til the "Little Red Riding Hood" race. Yeah baby! I signed up today for the St. George Triathlon on May 9th. I can't wait!!
Ok, I'm tired and going to bed. Oh, and I just re-arranged my living room. Just thought I'd throw that in there. Thanks all for your support. Muchos besos.

1 comment:

  1. Dude I am so proud of you! You seriously rock the house. Just remember when you are sweatin to the oldies and wishing that you could die I wish i was there with you and I am so jealous. When I am able to be there you better beleive I will be! keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete