Sunday, February 7, 2010

Update

I haven't posted for a while because school started to get busy. I got down to 177.0, but temporarily gained 2 lbs. lol.

The other day I was chatting with a Deaf friend, who just started to laugh because my hands were so ORANGE. Maybe I should lay off the carrot juice... :)

I keep hearing a commercial that makes me feel awesome. It is advertising some dumb green tea thing, but it says "Are you trying to lose those extra holiday pounds?...Don't get down on yourself, just get to work" or something like that. I love that I already have lost the weight. Actually I didn't gain any over the Holidays, so basically...I'M AWESOME! BA HA HA!!

I hope that you too are finding success in your weight-loss journey. You always have an anti-sugar friend in me!

-Amy (who is awesome)

No comments:

Post a Comment