Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 2--edited goals :)

I just got back from the gym!! Weeeee!!! I went to meet with a personal trainer, and to see how much it costs to meet with them regularly. *tangent with me for just a moment* Earlier today I realized that I spend at least $60/month on Diet Coke. YIKES!! That's insane. I have also done a little fast food analysis and realized that I am spending way too much on that. Like, totally for sure. Matt and I made goals a while ago to significantly limit our fast food intake, simply because it is so expensive. This may be a new incentive-trading the drive-thru window and so much soda for a personal trainer...Which reminds me of a really funny commercial I saw while I was warming up at the gym. It was a commercial break during "The Biggest Loser". Some guy ordered a bunch of food at a drive-thru, and when he got to the window, there was a muscle-y black guy with his arms crossed (fists behind the biceps to emphasize--lol!), with a super serious look on his face, shaking his head while blocking the girl from the restaurant who was trying to hand the guy a huge bag of food. It made me laugh out loud! That's right Mr. Fitness man!! You tell us what to eat!
Anyway, while I was meeting with the personal trainer guy, we talked about how much I wanted to lose, and he basically told me that I was silly. We figured out that my BMI is about 29%. Their little machines they use can be off up to 5 or 6 lbs, but it was a good place to start. We measured some new goals by what I want my BMI to be. Ready for this? 15%. Yep. that's what I keep telling myself when the training hurts so bad. "15%...15%..." I will get there, and I will have ab lines on my stomach! YEAH BABY!! So here are my updated goals: 156 lbs, 15% BMI

I did really good on my food today. I took a bag of carrots, an apple, a bunch of "cutie" oranges, and a V8 to work with me. I ended up buying some cheap-o sandwich because I didn't realize I would get so very hungry before my break. This girl cannot live on fruits and veggies alone! I went to the grocery store and bought a bunch of healthy stuff for snacking and for meals. Thanks for all your help Loni!! You are the bomb DAT com! Looking forward to tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment