Thursday, March 26, 2009

Days 3 and 4

Just "blogging in" (yuk yuk yuk!) to confirm that I indeed did go to the gym today, and yesterday. So far, so good! Matt came with me tonight. He is so supportive, and I am so grateful for him. Thanks schmoopie!
Also, I hired a personal trainer. You may be thinking "You are crazy", but you know, I am really in this to win. I figured out that if I work at Sorenson 1 extra day/month I can afford it. Hmmm...1 extra day of work for someone to tell me exactly what to do to reach my goals...DONE! I haven't met her yet, but they assured me she will kick my butt. I am so excited. I did well with my food today. I ate oatmeal with berries for breakfast (which Matt made for me), a big chicken salad for lunch, and a yummy taco soup that is super easy to make. I snacked well with fruits and..hmm I had a lot of fruit today. I ate veggies until I was sick of them. Pretty sure that was enough. :)
Here's to a great day tomorrow! (I am toasting with my protein shake)
Thanks all for your support.

2 comments:

  1. This is me toasting you back with a beverage....of sorts...hooray for fruits and veggies!! You are going to rock it out sister! I just can't wait till I can come workout with you, we're gonna be some hot mamas....well you'll be hot, I'll be the mama. :) PORK, Mother.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing! I really, really struggle when I try to eat a lot of fruits and veggies so my thoughts will be with you :) Good luck girl!

    ReplyDelete