Saturday, March 28, 2009

What am I gonna do??

Ok, today is my biggest challenge so far. I went to bad last night at 2 am because Matt suggested we watch Twilight. Now, before you start thinking he is in love with Edward, like the rest of us, allow me to explain: I paid him. Ok, that's a lie. We were trying to figure out waht to do for a date last night, and he suggested we watch a movie. I agreed, and he asked "Should we buy a movie?" The wheels in my head started turning, and I remembered that Twilight was out on video. I suggested that, and you know what? He agreed!! I about crashed my car. Sure enough, he was serious. He said "Well, I know you wanted it." Wow, Matt--You just scored major points. So anyway, we watched it until 2 am. I have a study group that I am leaving for right now, then a wedding at 1:30, then work at 4, then plans with Ashley. I can do it though! I can find a way. Maybe we can hurry the studying along...Whatever it takes, right? :)
Oh, I did go to the gym last night! Yeah baby. It felt great!

No comments:

Post a Comment